Sunday, April 12, 2009

Up out of the darkness...for a minute

Since I've been accused of being dark, told that this site is a downer (no pun intended), I thought I would take a minute to tell you some nice stuff. Today is Easter. Since Chelsea will not be joining the ranks of little girls in their Easter finery today, I thought it would be nice to play the Easter bunny thing with her. When she didn't find a basket this morning, I told her that the EB must have stopped at her dad's instead of here. Lo and behold, dad came in with a huge basket, you know, the kind the EB leaves for good little girls. I sat her at the table with her haul and let her eat chocolate, jelly beans and peeps. Clean up was not pretty, but what the heck, she's just a little girl, after all. Happy Easter, everyone!

1 comment:

OS November said...

What I wouldn't give to see a picture of your grand-daughter in her finery with her big ole Easter basket and a grin full of jelly beans...