Thursday, July 9, 2009

I really hate summer

Yes, this is one of my dark, depressing posts. Sorry, but this is where I vent, and hopefully get some encouragement. School is out for the summer, which means 24/7 Chelsea. It also means my hubby is too depressed to do anything around the house, which in turn means I work all day and then come home to clean up and take care of things, then start my data entry job. Every year I have trudged through the summer, but this one is different. I am sick. I am struggling to get through every day at work, and hoping I won't lose my job, but it is so hard to keep going when I feel like I do. I have to try to stay awake to do the online work at night in spite of meds that make me sleepy. Then there is the stress of wondering how this will all turn out. The doctor suspects MS, and if that is true, what will become of Chelsea? How ironic to have sacrificed so much of my life to keep her safe, only to have to send her somewhere else. I don't know how much longer I can keep this up, folks, I really don't.

No comments: